[Not a bug] Unable to finish epic

Moderators: Devs, Guides

Anthan

[Not a bug] Unable to finish epic

Post by Anthan » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:39 pm

Question for you about my Epic! I got a bit ahead of myself, well actually the wording in the walktrough was a bit misleading.. I went to Northern Kaladim to turn in "Hammer of the Ancients" to Kinlo Strongarm. I handed it to him. Usbak the Old spawned and gave me a "Small Bit of Mithril Ore". But i do not have the "Ancient Longsword" to give to Usbak... Now I have the Ancient Longsword, but he is not respawning for me to do the hand ins. Quick fix is to just give me back the Hammer of the Ancients.. And I can just hand it to Kinlo to get Usbak too respawn!

eeks
Site Admin

Re: [Not a bug] Unable to finish epic

Post by eeks » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:27 am

This step looks to be intentional as to discourage Rangers from getting one of their weapons easily before they're ready to finish their entire epic. It is functioning as it did on live as well as on P99. You're not the first to try to do it out of order:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/show ... p?t=289972

While this sucks I'm sure... it's much better this part of the quest than the other where there are rare/contested drops to obtain. If you'd like to get Swiftwind, you'll either have to redo the initial part of the quest, or get someone to spawn him for you. Good luck!