Trooper Scale BP quest -- Vekis doesn't spawn

Please post bugs here.
Do not post exploits or bugs that may give an unintended advantage. Use the exploit forum instead.

Moderators: Devs, Guides

Erekai

Trooper Scale BP quest -- Vekis doesn't spawn

Post by Erekai » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:42 pm

I'm basing most of this info off the P99 entry for the Trooper Scale armor quests here: https://wiki.project1999.com/Trooper_Scale_Armor

I killed Sergeant Daelione, and upon his death, I could not find Vekis near where it says she will spawn, I also ran around the whole zone with a 51 Druid tracking, and never saw her up on track. It's a little difficult to do consistent testing, being that Sergeant Daelione apparently has a 2 hour spawn timer, but it seems rather certain that Vekis didn't spawn at all. May need to be looked into.

EvilFX

Re: Trooper Scale BP quest -- Vekis doesn't spawn

Post by EvilFX » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:42 pm

Check the loc mentioned in this thread viewtopic.php?f=14&t=185 (Devs determined it to NOT be a bug, but it most certainly IS bugged pathing in FV) Your NPC may have spawned and gotten stuck with all the others at the same loc as the SK quest NPC does.

Erekai

Re: Trooper Scale BP quest -- Vekis doesn't spawn

Post by Erekai » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:55 am

Thanks for the suggestion. I did check there. As stated, I ran around the whole zone with a Tracker, and didn't see her. Though, I *suppose* it's possible that maybe she was there at some point, and got killed by the other NPCs in that location, if they're on opposing factions and are strong enough and all that. I may have to go kill the Sergeant again and keep my tracker over in that area and watch carefully for the spawn.