[Low Priority] Chardok entry area spawns

Please post bugs here.
Do not post exploits or bugs that may give an unintended advantage. Use the exploit forum instead.

Moderators: Devs, Guides

ZenBlade

[Low Priority] Chardok entry area spawns

Post by ZenBlade » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:21 am

I'm sure there is a lot not quite right in Chardok with spawns, but the entry area is spawning a lot of chokidai sunderfiends, which are the highest tier chokidai mobs in the zone (Saw 5 up in the entry area and entrance/exit tunnels). These should not be spawning anywhere near the front like that and should be lower-level versions (sniffers, fleshrippers) I believe. I don't have exact info on the specific mobs that spawn at the entry areas, but they are definitely not right as they are L56 and other mobs in the entrance were always stuff 45-52ish if my memory serves. (Things like sarnak underlings, sarnak legionnaires, sarnak vindicators, sarnak aurspex, sarnak partisan, sarnak recuits, etc.)

LG
Developer

Re: Chardok entry area spawns

Post by LG » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:45 am

This will likely be addressed later but there's nothing that will be changed now. Chardok (and Kunark) was rushed out and things will slowly be fixed/adjusted as we get the time. This will be deemed extremely low priority.

ZenBlade

Re: [Low Priority] Chardok entry area spawns

Post by ZenBlade » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:18 am

Understood. Thanks for the response.