Summon Companion innefective in Warslick Woods

Please post bugs here.
Do not post exploits or bugs that may give an unintended advantage. Use the exploit forum instead.

Moderators: Devs, Guides

ManlyBeardFace

Summon Companion innefective in Warslick Woods

Post by ManlyBeardFace » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:50 am

Perhaps 80% of the time whil using the summon companion spell in Warslik Woods (which is needed because the pets seem to get lost in the trees and take MANY times longer to arrive than the players do.) once the pet is summoned it immediately dissapears.

Repeated summoning do not make a difference, It appear that the pet is teleporting back to wherever they were summoned from.

bread
Site Admin

Re: Summon Companion innefective in Warslick Woods

Post by bread » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:49 pm

If you move a good ways away from where you were does it function?

ManlyBeardFace

Re: Summon Companion innefective in Warslick Woods

Post by ManlyBeardFace » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:34 pm

It always summons the pet. But the pet teleports back to (presumably) wherever it came from.

This is a problem in CoM as well. Summon pets over and over and they appear and disssappear. Does not matter if I am standing on a wall, a skyway, or the transparent ramp. It seems that it happens most if I am on a different "floor" or if the default pathing for NPCs would pass through doors. It's almost as if when I summon it it has queued commands to pass through those doors and teleports back so it can execute those commands. Summon companion essentially does nto work in CoM. This is really problematic as with the broken skyways it is easy for a pet to fall off and spend a LONG time coming back. Sometimes it brings a train with it. Naturally losing a pet is also a great way to get killed in a really hard part of the zone.