[Discussion] Bard Song Instrument Requirements

Please post bugs here.
Do not post exploits or bugs that may give an unintended advantage. Use the exploit forum instead.

Moderators: Devs, Guides

Jarroll

Re: Bard Song Instrument Requirements

Post by Jarroll » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:40 pm

jessticy wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:58 pm

On pages 498-505 there is a list of all the Bard songs. The songs requiring instruments show that instrument as a "component" in the song description.

The following is the list according to the Prima guide:

Alenia's Disenchanging Melody - Lute
Kelin's Lucid Lullaby - Lute
Kelin's Lugubrious Lament - Lute
Lyssa's Veracious Concord - Wooden Flute
Shauri's Sonorous Clouding - 2 Wooden Flutes (1 not consumed) <--- I'm not sure what that means, haha. That's what it says though
Tarew's Aquatic Ayre - Wooden Flute

That's about as far back as I could find anything. I have the pages in question saved as a separate PDF. If you want it just let me know.
Underwater breathing and lull never required an instrument. I find it amusing a published guide would have that listed. I also find the "2 flutes, 1 consumed" bit really funny. Can you imagine every 3 seconds blowing a non-stackable flute?

Jarroll

Re: [Discussion] Bard Song Instrument Requirements

Post by Jarroll » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:45 am

Any further thoughts on this or any thoughts as to when corrections might be able to go in? Multiple people have given a variety of data points that I believe show there are some incorrect requirements across.

eeks
Site Admin

Re: [Discussion] Bard Song Instrument Requirements

Post by eeks » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:13 pm

I'll just randomly make some changes as all of these sources contradict each other :)